1. Hu WH(1). 2006. Differential response of photosynthesis in greenhouse- and field-ecotypes of tomato to longterm chilling under low light. Journal of Plant Physiology, 163: 1238-1246.（IF=2.239）.
2. Hu WH(1). 2006. Different effects of chilling on respiration in leaves and roots of cucumber (Cucumis sativus) Plant Physiology and Biochemistry 44: 837–843.（IF=1.669）.
3. Huang ZH (1). 2006. Geographic variation in clutch size among Lophura and Syrmaticus pheasants on Taiwan and mainland of china. Estud.Biol, 25-35.
4. Liu CB (1). 2006. The role of prostaglandins and the hypothalamus in thermoregulation in the lizard, Phrynocephalus przewalskii (Agamidae). Journal of Comparative Physiology B: Biochemical, Systemic, and Environmental Physiology176: 321-328.（IF=1.698）.
5. Huang ZH(1). 2007. Phylogeography of rusty-necklaced partridge (Alectoris magna) in northwestern China. Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution. 43: 379-385. （IF=3.994）.
6. Duan SH(2). 2007. A single genetic locus in chromosome 1 controls conditional browning during the induction of calli from mature seeds of Oryza sativa ssp. Indica. Plant Cell Tiss Organ Cult 89:237–245.（IF=1.068）.
7. Duan SH(1). 2007. Phylogenetic Analysis of AA-genome Oryza Species (Poaceae) Based on Chloroplast, Mitochondrial, and Nuclear DNA Sequences.Biochemical Genetics, 45:113-129.（IF=0.863）.
8. Liu Q(1). 2007. Differential aluminum resistance and organic acid anions secretion in triticale. Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis.38: 1991-2004.（IF=0.462）.
9. Huang ZH(1). 2007. Ecological genetics of rusty-necklaced partridge (Alectoris magna): Environmental factors and population genetic variability correlations Korean Journal of Genetics, 29(2):115-120.（IF=0.404）.
10. Wang N(2). 2008. Adaptation of Rhizome Connections in Drylands Increasing Tolerance of Clones to Wind Erosion. Annals of botany 102: 571–577.（IF=2.939）.
11. Hu WH(1). 2008. Changes in electron transport, superoxide dismutase and ascorbate peroxidase isoenzymes in chloroplasts and mitochondria of cucumber leaves as influenced by chilling. Photosynthetica 46 (4): 581-588.（IF=0.976）.
12. Huang ZH(1). 2008. Mitochondrial DNA diversityfication and phylogeny among subspecies of chukar partridge (Alectoris chukar), Phasianidae. Genes & Genomics. 30(3): 181-190.（IF=0.404）.
13. Liu Q(1). 2008. Cell wall pectin and its binding capacity contribute to Al resistance in buckwheat. The 2nd International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering. 4508-4511. (EI).
14. Liu Q(1). 2008. Toxicity evaluation of sewage sludge before and after composting process. The 2nd International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering. 4117-4120. (EI).
15. Wu Y(1). 2008. Cloning and identification of promoter Prd29A and its application in sugarcane drought resistance. Sugar Tech, 36-41.
16. Xiao YA(1). 2009. Pollination biology of Disanthus cercidifolius var.longipes, an endemic and endangered plant in China. Biologia64: 731-736. (IF=0.406).
17. Huang ZH(1). 2009. Phylogenetic relationships of four endemic genera of the phasianidae in china based on mitochondrial DNA control-region genes.Molecular phylogenetics and evolution 53:378-383. （IF=3.871）.
18. Huang ZH(1). 2009.Introgressive hybridization and population genetic diversity between rusty-necklaced partridge and chukar partridge in northwestern China. Belgian journal of zoology 139: 15-21. (IF=0.467).
19. Huang ZH(1). 2009.Genetic diversity in peripheral and central populations of rusty-necklaced partridge (Alectoris magna) based on mitochondrial and microsatellite DNA. Acta Zoologica Academiae Scientiarum Hungaricae 55: 187-197.（IF=0.522）.
20. Wang N(1). 2009. Clonal integration supports the expansion from terrestrial to aquatic environments of the amphibious stoloniferous herbAlternanthera philoxeroides. Plant Biology 11:483-489.（IF=1.944）.
21. Wang N(2). 2009. Physiological integration in an introduced, invasive plant increases its spread into experimental communities and modifies their structure. American Journal of Botany, 96(11): 1983-1989. (IF=2.642) .
22. Xiao YH(1).2009. A two-component female-produced pheromone of the spider Pholcus beijingensis. Journal of Chemical Ecology. 2009,55 (2):187–197(IF=2.642) .
23. Liu Q(1). 2009. Application of sewage sludge on growth of soybean seedlings grown in aluminum toxicity soil. International Symposium on Environmental Science and Technology. 2300-2303. (ISTP)
24. Liu Q(1). 2009. Effects of sewage sludge application on growth of maize grown in aluminum-toxic soils. The 3nd International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering.1-4. (EI).
25. Yin SW(1). 2009. Screening of selected Chinese medicinal plants for acetylcholinesterase inhibitory activity. (EI).
26. Wang N(2). 2010. Clonal integration increases performance of ramets of the fern Diplopterygium glaucumin an evergreen forest in south eastern China.Flora, doi:10.1016/j.flora.2009.12.018. (IF=1.031).
27. Wang N (2). 2010. Effects of clonal integration on species composition and biomass of sand dune communities. Journal of Arid Environments,doi:10.1016/j.jaridenv.2009.12.008 74: 632-637. (IF=1.589).
28. Hu WH(1). 2010. Chill-induced inhibition of photosynthesis was allevated by 24-epibrassinolide pre-treatment in cucumber during chilling and subsequent recovery. Photosynthetica. （IF=0.976）
29. Hu WH(1). 2010. Changes in photosynthesis, respiration and antioxidant enzymes in pepper leaves as influenced by simulatanceous drought and heat stresses. Biologia Plantarum. （IF=0.976）
30. Huang ZH(1). 2010.. Phylogeography of Chinese bamboo partridge, Bambusicola thoracica thoracica (Aves: Galliformes) in south China: Inference from mitochondrial DNA control region sequences Molecular phylogenetics and evolution 53:378-383. （IF=3.871）.
31. Huang ZH(1). 2010..Changes in photosynthesis, respiration and antioxidant enzymes in pepper leaves as influenced by simulatanceous drought and heat stresses. Chinese Birds（IF=0.871）
32. Liu Q(1). 2010. Physiological and photosynthetic characters of Polygonum species in response to aluminum stress. The 4nd International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering .(EI)
33. Zhang ZG(1).2010.Taxonomic study of the genus Kodaianella Fennah (Hemiptera: Fulgoromorpha: Issidae). Zootaxa
34. Cao YS(1), 2010.Soil microbial community composition under Eucalyptus plantations of different age in subtropical China. European Journal of Soil Biology.
35. Xiao YH (1), 2010. Male-specific (Z)-9-tricosene stimulates female mating behaviour in the spider Pholcus beijingensis. Proceedings of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences.
36. Zhou B (4), 2010. Bioassay of the herbicidal activity of AAC-toxin produced by Alternaria alternata isolated from Ageratina adenophora. weed technology.
37. Duan SH (4), 2010.Genetical and molecular analysis reveals a cooperating relationship between cytoplasmic male sterility- and fertility restoration-related genes in Oryza species. Theoretical Apply and Genetics.
38. 刘强（1）, 2010. 污泥堆肥对园林植物生长及重金属积累的影响. 同济大学学报（自然科学版）,EI.